With a wide variety of electronics inventory, and shifting availability of some products;
C3 asks that you call us at our warehouse for details regarding pricing and selection.
Call 303-407-4054 and ask for Shawna.
2. If your organization or school qualifies, fill out our online application.
3. CEO, President, Executive Director, Principal, or Superintendent download and sign a copy of our Client agreement.
4. Mail in your signed client agreement and your current 501(c)(3) public charity determination letter from the US Department of Treasury (example) or current state or national school accreditation certificate. For Colorado schools, we accept a report from Colorado Department of Education.
5. We will review your application and notify you of its status via email within one week of receiving your proper documentation.
6. Upon completion of your request, one of our staff members will contact you via email to arrange a pick-up date and time.
7. You must schedule and pick up your equipment within 2 weeks of completed notification date. (For large requests, please arrange adequate transportation, volunteers to help load the vehicle, and enough storage space if you will need to store the equipment requested). The entire process from when you receive approval of your application to when your order is complete and ready to be picked up can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Recipients must be prepared with a check to cover the administrative fee at the time of pick up.
Community Computer Connection can provide completely refurbished desktop and laptop computer systems. The computers are fully tested and come installed with Microsoft 7 Professional or Linux operating systems. Nonprofit organizations can also obtain Microsoft Office or LibreOffice. For schools, we can only provide LibreOffice. We are able to provide additional equipment such as servers, switches, etc. We will do our best to accommodate all requests based on equipment availability. There is an administrative fee for all equipment. All equipment comes with a 6 month limited warranty.
Equipment end of life:
Community Computer Connection is dedicated to the proper use and disposal of computer equipment. It is our policy to insure the correct disposal of all equipment that is donated to us as well as the equipment that we give out. We guaranty that we will take back any items that schools and nonprofits get from us.